- PHE ONWJ - STC0885 IMR SAT DIVING Campaign 2013
- PHE ONWJ
- Offshore North West Java
- 53 days
- November 2013
- Mode of Intervention
- Saturation Diving Services
- Water Depth
PHE ONWJ is undertaking a project involving two diving campaigns within the ONWJ PSC area. The intention is to perform repair and maintenance activities in line with the 2013/2014 Subsea Inspection (IMR) program. The scope of work will be carried out under the Subsea Platform, Pipeline Inspection, Maintenance and Repair with Saturation Diving contract STC 0885 between PHE ONWJ and OSI.
The scope of work includes, installation engineering review, procurement of consumables and installation of company supplied equipment and structures.The scope of work consisted of:
- CP System Retro Fit – Anode Pod Installation (2013/2014)
- Scour Rectification – Frond Mattress Installation (2013/2014)
- ZUD Sectional riser replacement (Fixed Shutdown Window) (2014)
- LC-LPRO Sectional replacement (Fixed Shutdown Window) (2014)
- Emergent works and additional ‘requests’, which shall be covered by MOC if required.